Vertisheer Blinds are a fairly new product to the market.
Here are our top 6 reasons for you to consider buying Vertisheer:
- Vertisheers provide a continuous sheer with a non-woven 90% dim out spline (blade) into the sheer pocket.
- Vertisheers are available in 5 colours: White, Ivory, Grey, a soft Blue/Grey and Black. Each colour is off-set by white. The white portions of the fabric are the “sheer” panels that allow the light to filter through, whereas the colour panels are the “curtain” portion of the blind and provide the block-out element.
- Vertisheers are good for light filtering or completely blocking out for privacy. They are also ideal for large windows and sliding door areas, for privacy.
- Vertisheers operate similarly to Vertical Blinds. They also run smooth as silk by gliding along a track.
- Each Vertisheer is made of 100% polyester. They are easy to clean and each sheer panel is a thickness of 0.18mm, while each curtain panel is a thickness of 0.37mm. They also provide 99.9% UV blockage.
- Vertisheers provide a classy look to any room, almost like a whimsical look, as they are a lightweight type of blind and they brighten the room.
We’ve got customers who have been looking for a product like this for some time and now that it is available, are happy since installation as they provide both a sheer look and a block-out in the one curtain.
To receive your free measure and quote, and see the fabric samples, contact the MHI team on freecall 1300 369 923. Alternatively view a Vertisheer in action at our showroom: 1/7 Hollylea Road, Hollylea.